Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm not dead yet.

Hola blogger world.
So I'm currently sitting outside on my front porch, soaking up some cool sun rays before it gets too cold and i have to go back inside. I had a few errands to run with my mom earlier in the day after the gym, so once we came back from those I took Dylan out for some exercise because he was stuck in the house all day. So I've exercised the dog, myself, and now i'm just chilling. It's beautiful out. I'm not sure of the temperature, but there's a slight cool breeze and the sun is blazing out so its pretty much light sweatshirt weather. (I only have on yoga pants, and a thin sweatshirt on.) Since I'm in quite the mellow mood I figured I'd blog a little and discuss what has been going on lately in my "Oh so Wonderful!" life.
Last blog I did, which wasn't too long ago, I posted on my tumblr. I forgot that I had one, and I was looking and reading other people's tumblr's so I figured what the heck, I'll try it out again. And then I was trying to figure out if I liked Tumblr better or Blogger. Pretty sure I picked Blogger, but that may just be because I've been using it for so long and I'm just so used to it. (Don't go changing on me now!)
So, what else can I tell you. I'm still (legit) jobless. I still clean/landscape my grandmother's house. I've been doing that since forever.. (2000) and I work in my basement assembling wires for a side job for my dad's work, which we started maybe twoish years ago, and I also babysit a four year old who lives across the street, and I've been doing that for a year or twoo besides those, i'm jobless. Ha. Seems like more than what an unemployed person would be doing right? Yea, I agree.. but none of it is good enough I guess. I would still be doing all those jobs even if I had a full time job. Just because I wouldn't trust anyone else cleaning my grandmothers house, I'll still have that job down in the basement to do if i need any extra money, and the babysitting job is fun, so why would i give that up? I mean, the Full-time job would have to come first unfortunatley, but those I'd leep up with any spare time I had.
There is a big job coming up at my dad's work soon, where he makes different displays for different companies, and he told me that I could go and work it for the few months that they will have that specific job for. Which I right away jumped on because number one, it's a job, number two, it's not retail, and number three, it's a job.. Only probalem that I see is that most of the people that work there on the assembly line don't speak english and my dad gets up at like 5 in the morning. (i would be getting up at 5:30) I would MUCH rather work behind the scenes than deal with customers. adam works at Walgreens now and he always comes to me with ridiculous customer stories. I used to have those when I worked at Rite Aid. Thank god that's over with. So yeah anyway, that job with be from the week of March 4th to sometime in May, not sure when. Hopefully its like 12ish weeks, because that's what I estimated when I was trying to figure out how much I would make by the eend. I need some money for a car. My '95 Sebring has seen beeter days.(Shh, don't tell him) I originally wanted a Jeep Wrangler, which I've wanted a Wrangler for yearssss. Since i was a wee little pup. But since they're so NOT gas-friendly or efficient or whatever you wanna call it, I just put that goal on the backburner till I was making enough money and didn't have to worry about how much the gas prices with rising and how terrible my gas guzzler was. So then I thought about maybe a puddle-jumper. They're fun. And I learned how to drive a manual car recently so I figured why not because I like it a lot. but recently my dad has been looking into Wranglers, not sure why, but I think it's something he wants to be able to let sit in the driveway and work on a bit with me. (FINALLY!) I've wanted to do that with him since I was little. I always told him to get a shabby car and fix it up with me. He wasnt into it thought because he already went through that phase in his life and was on to bigger and better more expensive things; boats. After boats he went to motorcycle, which is swhat he is currently on, but now his phase seems to be still bikes and now sort moving into the car stage again. Odd right? men..
Anyhoozles, My 21st birthday is in like..4 months. That's crazy to me. I've been waiting for this year, for 2012, for ever. I remember when i was younger, taling to my mom about how I couldnt wait till I was 17 to get my permit and start driving, then I couldnt wait till I was 18 so I could drive alone everywhere and be free, and then I couldnt wait until I was 21 so i could go where ever I wanted to go and not be restricted anymore. But once I turn 21, what do I look forward to? Nothing. What a depressing thought. I guess 21 is the year where your childhood is COMPLETELY over with. Thats sucks hardcore. I had a blast when I was yonger. Doing things and getting away with it cuz I had no responsibilites, nothing to worry about, because that was my parents job, and I could just sit around and pplay. The point of your childhood is learning, growing, and playing. I feel like I did so much of all of those things. Now what do I do? I have to get a real job, play real bills, buy real food, and live a real life. No more dreaming about what it'll be like when I'm older. I'll be living that life soon enough. So maybe instead of counting down until my birthday, I should start living life everyday like it's my last. (corny!) I probably won't because I'm a lazy butt, but it's healthy to at least think that wy right? I think so.
So that's been some of my thoughts, llife choices and rambles as of lately. Not nearly all of them, but enough to suffice. Now, I should go back inside the house, straighten up my room a bit, and learn some basic spanish for next week.
Wish me luck!
AdiĆ³s!

No comments: