Friday, September 16, 2011

Start of a new life...sort of.

So it's late. It's about 2am on a Thursday night and I just finished watching Limitless. Well, that was quite some time ago..
So as you can see, I haven't updated in a long time.
My life is on a different track now, and it's not completely terrible, but it could totally be better.
So, I graduated from High School. I graduated from Community College, and now all I have is an associates in Business. I am not transferring to a four year school for two reasons:
1. I don't want to continue with Business, and I have no real career in mind. I'm stuck and I don't know what to do with my life..
2. College is just not for me. Most of my friends are away at college and I feel like it would be nice to get away from home but that's not something I really want to do. The whole dorming with a stranger, eating crappy food everyday, not having the comfort of my own house and good homemade food?
No thank you.
It's just not for me. I knew that since the beginning. When my sister first went away to TCNJ the whole thing frightened me. Just the whole being away and stuff wasn't for me. Maybe something screwy happened in my past life that I'm paying for now, but lemme tell you, I wish it didn't bother me as much.
Well, I also wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life.

All in all, a lot is going on in my life that I'm unhappy about but only a couple things stay true and keep me happy and livin' life as much as I possibly can.
I have a guy that's been in my life for 2+ years now and he couldn't be any more perfect for me. He makes me laugh, (actually we make each other laugh a lot..but its mostly him making me laugh..), he likes to spend time with me, and he's not a tool. We may have our disagreements, but come on, if there weren't any disagreements, it wouldn't be reality. It would be a dream. So as you can see, he's pretty close to a dream. Thank god he's not.
Another really awesome and stable part of my life is my best friend. She's been close to me since kindergarten and it's been 15 years (holy toledo..) and counting. That number just sounds crazy. No wonder I don't remember a lot..

So I was planning on completely updating you on my life, but I think this will definitely have to be a, "To Be Continued" sort of thing, cuz I'm wipedd outt.

Until then,
Elle.


PS. So I've recently decided that I really like the nickname Elle (pronounced 'L') for Elizabeth. Is it weird to want to change it 20 years into it?

Twitter:
www.twitter.com/tangybabe